Call NOW :
So Many Healthy & Delicious Choices!
What Foods Are On The Program?
The foods are put into 3 groups: Proteins, Vegetables and Fruits. Remember each of the foods shown are not required, they are choices. You choose from the list of available foods. The list includes (but is not limited to):
- Proteins: Chicken, Very Lean Beef, Shellfish(not required, but is a choice), fresh white fish, etc.
- Vegetables: Spinach, Chard, Lettuce, Celery, Tomato, Asparagus, Cabbage, etc.
- Fruits: Apple, Orange, Strawberry, etc.
- Miscellaneous: Most individual and natural spices, salt, pepper, lemon, lime, stevia (a 100% natural zero calorie sweetener), green and herbal teas, etc.
- All natural REAL food you prepare with quick, easy and delicious recipes.
Can Vegetarians Do This Program?
Absolutely, Vegetarians can do LightenUP! We have delicious vegetarian recipes to choose from. Generally vegetarians tend to lose less weight due to excess carbohydrate intake as compared to non-vegetarians. But you will still get great results.
What If I Am Diabetic?
The LightenUP program is a Low-Glycemic, VLCD, and Diabetic friendly. Many patients using the LightenUP program have experienced full recovery from Diabetes.